PROGRAM: Advanced Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Management (AIM)
PROJECT: Intelligent Workflow for Collection Management
SYSTEM:Smart Workflow for ISR Management (SWIM)
This page lists any documents published internally within the AIM program or externally in the form of reports or articles.
Internal AIM documents
- P.M. Berry and B. Drabble,SWIM: An AI-based System for Organizational Management. In proceedings of the 2nd NASA Intl. workshop on Planning and Scheduling for Space, March 16-18 2000, San Francisco, California.
- P.M. Berry and B. Drabble,SWIM: An AI-based System for Workflow Enabled Reactive Control. In proceedings of the IJCAI Workshop on Workflow and Process Management held as part of IJCAI-99, Stockholm, Sweden, August 1999.
- K. L. Myers and P. M. BERRY, At the Boundary of Workflow and AI. In proceedings of the AAAI-99 Workshop on Agent-Based Systems in The Business Context held as part of AAAI-99, Orlando, Florida, July 1999.
- K. L. Myers and P. M. BERRY, Workflow Management Systems: An AI Perspective. Technical Report, Artificial Intelligence Center, SRI International, 333 Ravenswood Ave., Menlo Park, CA 94025, Jan 1999.
- BERRY, P.M. and Myers, K. L. "Adaptive Process Management: An AI Perspective"In Proceedings of the Workshop Towards Adaptive Workflow Systems held as part of CSCW-98, Seattle, Washington, Nov. 1998 (online proceedings are available at http://ccs.mit.edu/klein/cscw98/).
SWIM Project Page
AI Center Home Page
SRI International Home Page
Pauline M. Berry firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: $Date:$