- click for more ...
For years, Dr. Megumi Kameyama was an internationally respected linguist at the AIC, holding the position of Senior Research Scientist.
Unfortunately, she passed away from cancer January 23, 1999. If you have any questions, please contact Ann Johnston of the AIC.
- Logical Theory of Discourse Semantics and Pragmatics
- Computational Discourse Model
- Grammar-Pragmatics Interface
- Automatic Information Extraction from Texts/Dialogues
- Mismatch Resolution Model of Translation
AI Center Home Page
SRI International Home Page
28 August 1996