Sanda Harabagiu, EJ-221 Internet: firstname.lastname@example.org
SRI International Phone: 415/859-3852
333 Ravenswood Ave. Fax: 415/859-3735
Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Knowledge-Based Discourse Coherence
- Usage of Large Linguistic Thesauri for Commonsense Reasoning
- Reference and other forms of Lexical Cohesion
- Parallel Processing on Large Knowledge Bases
- WWWeb Information Brokers
- Sanda Harabagiu and Dan Moldovan, Enriching the WordNet Taxonomy with Contextual Knowledge Acquired from Text, to appear in Natural Language Processing and Knowledge Representation: Language for Knowledge and Knowledge for Language, (Eds) S. Shapiro and L. Iwanska, AAAI/MIT Press, 1998.
- Sanda Harabagiu and Dan Moldovan, TextNet - A Text-Based Intelligent System, Journal for Natural Language Engineering, vol 3, 1997, Cambridge University Press.
- Sanda Harabagiu and Dan Moldovan, Knowledge Processing on Extended WordNet, in "WordNet: An Electronic Lexical Database and Some of its Applications", Editor C. Fellbaum, MIT Press, Forthcoming.
- Sanda Harabagiu and Dan Moldovan, A Parallel System for Textual Inference , to appear in IEEE Transactions in Parallel and Distributed Systems.
- Sanda Harabagiu WordNet-Based Inference of Textual Cohesion and Coherence in the Proceedings of
FLAIRS-98, May 1998, Sanibel Island, FL.
- Sanda Harabagiu and Dan Moldovan, Parallel Inference on a Linguistic Knowledge Base in the Proceedings of the International Parallel Processing Symposium, IPPS-97, April 1997, Geneva, Switzerland, pages 204-208.
- Sanda Harabagiu and Dan Moldovan, Contextual Information Brokers - Gathering Commonsense Knowledge from the Internet in the Proceedings of
FLAIRS-97, May 1997, Daytona Beach, FL.
- Sanda Harabagiu and Dan Moldovan, PARIS: A Parallel Inference
System in the Proceedings of the 8th International
Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence, November 1996,
Toulouse France, pages 216-223.
- Sanda Harabagiu and Dan Moldovan, TextNet - A Text-Based Intelligent
System in the WorkNotes of the AAAI Fall Symposium on
"Knowledge Representation Systems Based on Natural Language,
AAAIFS-96, MIT, November 1996, Cambridge, MA, pages 32-43.
- Sanda Harabagiu, An
Application of WordNet to Prepositional Attachement in
the Proceedings of ACL-96, June 1996, Santa Cruz CA, pages 360-363.
- Sanda Harabagiu and Dan Moldovan,An Intelligent System for Question
Answering in the Proceedings of the 5th C
onference on Intelligent Systems, June 1996, Reno NV, pages 71-75.
- Sanda Harabagiu and Dan Moldovan,A Marker Propagation Text Understanding
and Inference System in the Proceedings of
FLAIRS-96, May 1996, Key West FL, pages 55-59.
- Sanda Harabagiu and Dan Moldovan,A Parallel Algorithm for Text
Inference in the Proceedings of the International
Parallel Processing Symposium, IPPS-96, April 1996, Honolulu,
Hawaii, pages 441-445.
- Sanda Harabagiu and Dan Moldovan, Testing Gricean Constraints on a
WordNet-based Coherence Evaluation System in the Working
Notes of the AAAI Spring Symposium on Computational Implicature,
AAAISS-96, March 1996, Stanford CA. pages 31-38.
- Sanda Harabagiu and Dan Moldovan, A Marker-Propagation Algorithm for
Text Coherence in the Working Notes of the Workshop on
Parallel Processing in AI, International Joint Conferene of Artificial
Intelligence, IJCAI-95, August 1995, Montreal, Canada, pages 76-86.
October 14, 1997