User Information for the SRI Communicator System
Welcome to the SRI Communicator System! Call 1-800-595-4004 to find
out air travel information.1
If you are a NIST evaluation user, you will need to give your NIST
Communicator PIN to the system.
For more convenient and efficient interactions, you can register your travel preferences with us.
Here are some tips for using the system:
- You can interrupt SRI Communicator while it is talking, although it can
understand your voice better if you wait for it to finish.
- Say Repeat That if you want to hear again the
last thing the system said.
- Say Help anytime you need help with what to say.
- Say More Information if you want more information
about one of the flights from the database.
- Say Start Over to start over from the beginning.
More detailed guidelines and examples for air, car, and hotel travel
information are also available.
If the system does not answer when you call, or you have other
problems with the system, please send us e-mail!
- If you are a NIST
evaluation user, please send e-mail to system09, at
the host communicator.nist.gov .
- If you are not part
of the NIST evaluation, please send e-mail to the username
comm-err, at the host ai.sri.com .
All calls will be recorded for purposes of dialogue system research