Pauline M. Berry
Pauline M. Berry, EJ223
333 Ravenswood Ave.
Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Workflow Management (Process Control)
- Constraint-Based Search
- Distributed and Multi-Agent Problem Solving
- Knowledge-Based Resource Management
- Capacity Planning
- Probabilistic Modelling
- Technologies for Collaborative Working and the Virtual Organisation.
Representative Research (to date)
- Principle Investigator on a project (SWIM) to build an extremely dynamic and adaptive workflow management system for information collection from a wide variety of sources to a diverse set of users.
- Development of constraint-based techniques for bandwidth allocation in satellite communications
- Conceived and led the DISA project to improve hospital resource management in Swiss hospitals.
- Techniques for the integration of planning and reactive scheduling components within a temporally distributed architecture.
- Contributed to the implementation of DAS, a Distributed Asynchronous Scheduler.
- Pioneered the use of predictive models and probabilistic reasoning to address the problem of conflicting objectives in AI-based scheduling.
- Design and Implementation of an intellgent scheduling tool for manufacturing.
Other Professional Experience
Bits and Pieces
AI Center Home Page
SRI International Home Page
Pauline M. Berry firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified: $Date: 2003/08/25 17:08:06 $