Computer Vision, Robotics
Visual SLAM: An Emerging Technology
Held in conjunction with IROS 2007 in San Diego, CA
Workshop on Visual Localization for Mobile Platforms
Held in Conjunction with CVPR 2008 in Anchorage, Alaska
link to get pdf version of the paper. Email me if you have problems
any pdf file)
Refereed Journal Papers
- Motilal Agrawal and Larry Davis. "Trinocular stereo using
shortest paths and the ordering constraint.'' International
Journal of Computer Vision, April 2002.
- Kurt Konolige, Motilal Agrawal, Morten Blas, Robert Bolles, Brian Gerkey, Joan Sola and Aravind Sundaresan. "Mapping, Navigation and Learning for Offroad Traversal", Journal of Field Robotics, Special Issue 2008
SRI Performance Review and Objectives
K and Agrawal, M “FrameSLAM: from Bundle Adjustment to Realtime
Visual Mapping” Submitted to International Journal of Robotics
Refereed Conference/Workshop Papers
SRI Performance Review and Objectives
Brian Gerkey and Motilal Agrawal "Break on Through: Tunnel-based exploration to learn about outdoor terrain" ICRA Workshop on Path Planning on Costmaps, Pasadena 2008
- Kurt Konolige, Motilal Agrawal and Joan Sola "Large Scale Visual Odometry for Rough Terrain" International Symposium on Research in Robotics, Japan, 2007
- Motilal Agrawal and Kurt Konolige "Rough Terrain Visual Odometry" International Conference in Advanced Robotics (ICAR), Jeju Island, Korea, 2007
- Motilal Agrawal"Practical Camera Auto Calibration using Semidefinite Programming" Proceedings IEEE Workshop on Motion and Video, Austin Texas, 2007
- Motilal Agrawal, Kurt Konolige and Robert C. Bolles "Localization and Mapping for Autonomous Navigation in Outdoor Terrains : A Stereo Vision Approach" IEEE Workshop on Application of Computer Vision (WACV), Austin Texas, 2007
- Kurt Konolige and Motilal Agrawal. "Consistent motion estimation from reduced visual constraints." Proceedings ICRA 2007, Rome, Italy
- Kurt Konolige and Motilal Agrawal. "Frame-Frame Matching for Realtime Consistent Visual Mapping." 2nd Int. Conference on Computer Vision Theory and Applications (VISAPP), March 2007, Barcelona
- Motilal Agrawal and Kurt Knolige "Real-time Localization in Outdoor Environments using Stereo Vision and Inexpensive GPS." Proceedings International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR), 2006 held at Hong Kong
- Kurt Konolige, Motilal Agrawal, Robert C. Bolles, Cregg Cowan, Martin Fischler and Brian Gerkey "Outdoor mapping and Navigation using Stereo Vision." Proceedings International Symposium on Experimental Robotics (ISER), 2006 held at Brazil
- Motilal Agrawal. "A Lie Algebraic Approach
for Consistent Pose Registration for Motion Estimation"
Proceedings International Robotics Symposium (IROS) 2006, held at Beijing, China
- Motilal Agrawal, Kurt Konolige and Luca Iocchi. "Real-time detection of independent motion using
stereo", IEEE workshop on Motion,
2005, Breckenridge, Colorado.
- Motilal Agrawal. "On
Automatic Determination of Varying Focal Lengths Using Semidefinite
Programming", Proceedings IEEE
International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), 2004,
- Motilal Agrawal and Larry Davis. "Window
based, discontinuity preserving stereo.''
Proceedings IEEE Conference
on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition(CVPR), 2004, Washington
- Motilal Agrawal and Larry Davis. "Complete
camera calibration using spheres : Dual space approach.''
Proceedings International Conference
in Computer Vision (ICCV), 2003, Nice, France
- Motilal Agrawal and Larry Davis. "A
framework for surface reconstruction from multiple images.'' IEEE
Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition(CVPR), 2001.
- Motilal Agrawal and Larry Davis. "Trinocular
stereo using shortest paths and the ordering constraint.'' IEEE
workshop on Stereo and Multibaseline vision (held in conjunction with
- Motilal Agrawal, David Harwood, Ramani Duraiswami, Larry Davis
Paul Luther. "Three-dimensional
from transmission electron microscope tilt series.'' Second
Conference on Vision, Graphics and Image Processing, Bangalore ,
- Motilal Agrawal, Shyam Sadhwani, Santanu Chaudhary and Subhashis
Banerjee. "Recognition of Dynamic Hand Gestures.''
Indian Conference on Vision Graphics and Image Processing, Delhi,
copyright of these papers is with the respective publishers. It is
being reproduced here for timely dissemination of scholarly information.