SRI International Video Light Table
SRIs VLT (Video Light Table) system is a comprehensive
software solution that provides situation awareness products from
airborne motion imagery. VLT allows operators to browse video and track
data in an integrated geospatial and temporal framework. VLTs capabilities
- Video stabilization.
- Mover detection and classification.
- Georegistration and mosaicking.
- Track extraction.
- Event detection.
- Timeline browsing.
VLT supports a variety of applications, including border
surveillance, counterterrorism, force protection, law enforcement, and
perimeter security. VLT is available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
Several core SRI technologies provide the foundation for VLTs
Contact Dr. Chris Connolly for more
information about VLT.
- SRIs video stabilizer is a software solution for real-time video
stabilization that runs under Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X.
- SRIs MTD system analyzes motion imagery to extract and classify
- FREEDIUS is SRIs open-source geospatial image understanding
system. It provides core geotemporal modeling capabilities.
- SRIs Sentient subsystem links and geolocates tracks, and performs
event detection on tracks for operator alert.