- Version 1.5
- Includes a bug fix for the transforms.Gcc_To_Gdc_Converter
source code from Dr. Paul Williams.
- Version 1.4
- This version includes significant updates from Jesus Diaz Centeno.
Specifically, support for the Lambert Conformal Conic, Mercator, and
Ordinance Survey Great Britain coordinate systems, as well as a large
collection of datums.
- Version 1.3
- Includes the datum classes and test program provided by Jesus Diaz.
- Version 1.2
- With version 1.2, the GeoVRML classes have been removed from the
GeoTransform directories. GeoTransform is now a subcomponent of the
larger GeoVRML distribution. This release returns the GeoTransform
package to essentially the same form as the 1.0 release.
- Version 1.1.1
- This is a minor update to version 1.1. There are no changes to
the core geographic transforms. The GeoVRML utility class has been
updated to provide more functionality and fix a small bug.
- Version 1.1
- This version includes the geotransform.utils.GeoVRML class. This
class contains a number of generally useful functions for parsing
and transforming geographic coordinates in the new geographic VRML
nodes that are being produced by the GeoVRML Working Group.
- Version 1.0
- The initial release.