- Revised versions of BLaH papers:
- BLaH Trilogy at Scribd.com [scribd broken, 6/2012]
- Revised version of Benjamin, Lee, and
Heller, "Localization in Horizontal-Only Ambisonic Systems"
- Octave/Matlab code from Appendix 1
- Examples for above (sample run)
- Expanded version of speaker_matrix.m (sample run)
- calculates full sets of coefficients (W,X,Y,Z gains) normalized to match pressure and velocities .
- calculates virtual mic patterns
- tabulates r_V and r_E
- Computing shelf filter gains using GNU Maxima.
- Diametric Decoder Patent Documents:
- Lee and Heller, "Ambisonic Localization
-- Part 2"
- Slides from talk at AES 125, "Is My
- Michael Gerzon,
"Surround-Sound Psychoacoustics." Wireless World, 12/74
- Integrex Decoder docs and schematics
Leese's site for Mimim Decoders"
- Eight Directions:
- Pink Noise Pans:
This page maintained by Aaron J. Heller (email@example.com)
Last modified: Wed Jul 25 19:29:36 PDT 2012